The role of the University in this scheme includes the following:
- Identify placement opportunities for students’ attachment with industries/ employers.
- Organize Orientation programmes for students to prepare them for Industrial training.
- Work out Industrial tailor – made programmes with the employers – based supervisor on the National Industrial training guidelines on each course.
- Supervise students on attachment and sign their logbooks.
- Assess students’ performance and award grades accordingly.
- Submit completed ITF Form 8 and comprehensive reports on the scheme to the ITF after the programme.
- Prepare and submit Master and Placement lists to the respective coordinating agencies- NUC and ITF